BEFORE CARE FOR EYEBROWS
1. Bring pictures of brow shapes you like
2. Bring your brow pencil or makeup color you like – if you don’t have one. Darla has a lot of colors to choose between.
3. DO NOT SHAVE YOUR EYEBROWS
4. If you like your shape please tweeze & pluck 48 hours before you come & Darla will take measurements & make sure your as symmetrical as possible before starting
5. Do not take any aspirin or aspirin products at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. Check your medications to see if any are blood thinners and let Darla know.
6. Do not Drink alcohol the night before your appointment
7. Botox should be done at least 1 week before or after the procedure
8. Numbing will take 30 min
9. Measurements will be taken, drawing on of the brows will be done by either you or Darla.
10. Darla will NOT Tattoo you if you are unsure on the style & shape. Most Permanent makeup can be removed, but it’s a long process & its best to wait until you are sure of what you want.
11. Aquaphore will be provided for you & instructions for application will be given to you after procedure.
AFTER CARE OF EYEBROWS – Avoid for 7-10 days
No direct Water
No Steamy baths, No steamy long showers, no pools, no hot tub, no beach for 1 week
Absolutely no scrubbing or picking
No makeup on the tattooed area
No retina A products
No soap, facial cleaner on the eyebrows (if brows get wet – pat dry no rubbing)
No rubbing of tattoo area
Aquaphore should be applied sparingly 2x a day until it is healed
If you had any bleeding during the application of your eyebrows – this will cause loss of pigment in those areas. (the blood mixes with the pigment & will come off with the scab.
If you are unsure about aftercare & have any questions, please send a photo & explanation of your concerns Darla will get back with you as soon as possible.
Remember the pigment will be lighter after you are healed, 40% of clients want a touchup this will help insure a darker & deeper color.
Any future touchups are $75.
THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES, NO WARRANTY & NO REFUNDS